Hot Peppers: Celebrating the Habañero and Jalapeno Pepper!

Habañero, jalapeno, Red...HOT... PEPPERS!

Hot Peppers: Celebrating the Habañero and Jalapeno Pepper blog post cover image

Hot Peppers...What's your favorite variety?

An excessive amount of hot pepper plants seem to find their way into my garden each and every year.

What can I say...

Not only do I enjoy growing any variety of hot pepper really, 

I also LOVE to eat them!

red thai hot pepper ripening in the garden

In this year's garden, my intention was to keep things small, or at least, simple.

Sure! Simple I may have kept things... 

But the 'garden' just kept stretching.


Sooooo...

What's your favorite variety of hot pepper?

Do you like your hot peppers SUPER hot, or more on the mildly spicy side?

Do you prefer the heat of the habañero or hop of a jalapeno?

Where do your tastebuds land in the Scoville Heat Scale /aff?

Hot Peppers: Celebrating the Habañero and Jalapeno Pepper image 2


Not sure? Here's 20 Different Types of Peppers and Their Delicious Uses found at Epicurious.com for you to explore.

"If you can't take the heat, steer clear of the garden!"


Popular Posts