150+ Amazing Zucchini Recipes

Zucchini Parmesan Crisps! This is one of those healthy cooking recipes I will be sure to save. Zucchini recipes have been on my mind quite a bit recently. I have been shredding, slicing, freezing, baking zucchini casseroles, chocolate zucchini muffins, zucchini bread, trying all sorts of ideas to subdue the season’s surplus from my mother’s garden.

150 Amazing Zucchini Recipes

I never particularly liked zucchini… I ate them anyway, but they were never a part of the meal I enjoyed.

Baked chips are such a great idea. Here's the dish! I'm still saving this one for later... 

The last zucchini of the year just arrived. The sucker is nearly twice the size of the last one my mother gave me. Recently, I tried zucchini muffins, which ended up being more of a chocolate, zucchini, banana, and raisin muffin/ cake creation. I guess that would be a cupcake, now wouldn't it. Regardless of the name, they were yummy! I cannot say they were “healthy”, by any means... 

Hunting again for some yummy, healthy, quick, and easy ways to prepare and store the last zucchini, I found these four highly recommendable recipe collections. Yes, I have for you 'a collection of great collections'. Thank you, in advance, to those who compiled these huge zucchini recipe resources!

Originally, I was planning a Top 10 Zucchini Recipe Collection... 

Once realizing the links listed below contained over 150 recipes in whole, I thought to add any more would be maybe a little overkill. I couldn't narrow down these recipe collections due to their sheer greatness.

So instead, what could be better than finding more than 150 Scrumptious Zucchini Recipes all in one place!

Warning: Do not proceed on an empty stomach, explicit images of food ahead!
If there is not at least one recipe that turns the zucchini ‘nay-say’er’ at your dinner table into a ‘yay- say’er’, please let me know and I will add more recipes to the list… 

I hope you enjoyed the post and found many new, inspiring zucchini recipes to help warm your dinner table this Fall.

Thank you again, to Ellie Krieger, Rachel Sanders, CookingLight.com, and Kalyn Denny for the great recipe compilations!


150+ Amazing Zucchini Recipes

Popular Posts