12.19.2013

A Roundup of Our Most Popular Posts from 2013

With the end of the year just around the corner and a frozen backyard providing me with little inspiration to write (in all honesty), what a perfect time to round up all the most viewed and most favorited posts from the year... 

Looking back over the year, I have learned a lot about the likes of a garden from putting these posts together, and the many great connections I have made online and through social media. I am greatly looking forward to sharing with you all the many new backyard and gardening ideas I hope to encounter over the next year! 

Here are 2013's most popular posts...

To everyone reading: Thank you for following, supporting, READING, and sharing your ideas:) I am looking forward to all the best for 2014 and wish the same to you and yours!

Happy Holidays to you all from +Garden. Plant. Grow. Eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment